#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

bank holidays


Bank holidays are the best, if you work in a bank or a government institution. This means a day off of work to do whatever you want. As I learned on Monday, however, "whatever" comes with contingencies in the form of closed signs.


That's right folks, bank holidays offer a bit of respite to just about everyone else, but more importantly to the small business owner.


The little guy who works the shop all on his own who can't wait for those bank holidays to go water skiing.
To all of you small business owners, I just want to say that I sure hope you had a terrific day off,

because I still didn't get my cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "do you see what I sea?: bank holidays" to our Directory of Foreclosure. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Foreclosu-re.info Team

    http://www.foreclosu-re.info

    ReplyDelete