#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

market wrap up



This is me at my first ever market.  Don't I look cute?  Okay, vanity aside, I am very proud of how this adventure went down.  I committed to something, saw it through, produced some really great stuff, cut out a billion cards while hacking up a lung and still managed to get myself dressed and to the event.  This is made even more impressive by the fact that we are currently carless (that's a saga in and of itself) and I had to do some serious ride coordinating.  (To my wonderful friends, THANK YOU!!!)

Aside from that, the market was a letdown.  It was a closed event and the shoppers?  They were not shopping.  Sad day...  I did make some really great contacts though and enjoyed an afternoon of really fun conversation with a few of my fellow vendors.  Okay, so it wasn't a total letdown.  It was pretty fun actually, in a very strange way.



To those who might be interested on any part of the globe, I do have pieces available.  Drop me a line for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment