#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

what I've been up to


and why I'm not gonna be around much this next week.












This is the week.  D-Day, so to speak.  The week to end all weeks.   And it's not even the week of Christmas!  We've got a birthday, a car to buy, the arrival (hopefully!!!!!) of our precious belongings, a Christmas market where I hope to sell some stuff, and the ever so anticipated Christmas party at church.  

Let me tell ya, I feel like Mrs. Claus right now.  

While the elves have been painting all the choo-choo trains, I've been busy wrapping gifts for the party and teaching myself how to use my new scanner to make cards for the market.  Our little apartment looks like a Christmas wasteland right now, but honestly, I don't think I'd have it any other way. 





1 comment: