#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Friday, October 09, 2015

2016 calendar {and a sale!}

Guys!  It's here!  It's finally here! The 2016 Fine Art Calendar is here! About a month later than I had planned, but so incredibly worth the wait.  Can you believe this is my fourth year doing these calendars?  Can you believe it's my fourth year doing these calendars and I still can't manage to take a decent photo?  Thank goodness y'all appreciate me as a painter and not for my camera skills.  That said, brace yourself for a photo dump, because you've just GOT to see this thing.  


Isn't she purdy?


This is my new favorite display method.  I found this three-clip hanger in the Target dollar bins.  Can we say winner winner, chicken dinner?!  I love that I can see three months at a time.



The deets:  Like years past, the calendar measures 5x7 inches and is ready to go for a frame.  A new piece of art every month!

The flowers are:
Paperwhites
Forget-me-nots
Stargazer Lily
Daffodils
Magnolia
Bird of Paradise
Hibiscus
Plumeria
Sunflower
Waterlily
Poppies
Gladiolus

The best part of all?  There's a sale going on right now!  Get 20% off your entire order in the shop with the code PUMPKIN.  It's the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts.  Sale ends at midnight EST on Sunday, October 11th.


No comments:

Post a Comment