#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

eureka!



Do you have silly things that have a memory tied to them for no apparent reason?  I do.  Lots of things like that.  But in particular, I have this little pouch.  Every time I see it, I remember my mom.  Thing is, I have no physical connection between my mom and this pouch.  It just reminds me of her.

It reminds me of how she always kept her camera in a pouch.  Of all of her many, many pouches.  It reminds me of how much she and  I love Vera Bradley.  Silly phone conversations and emails.  All this in one little, point-and-shoot camera sized pouch.

Up until five days ago, it was lost.  I had not been able to find it and there really are not that many places for things to hide in our house.  When things go missing, I quickly learn that they're gone for good and deal with it.  But thanks to a broken bed and some major dusting, I have my  Kitty-infused memory pouch back again.  And a place to store my camera.  Win. Win. Win win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment