#ContactForm1{ display: none ! important; }

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

valentines





Didn't we just finish Christmas?  It's unbelievable to me that we're already getting ready for Valentine's Day.  I still get a kick thinking about grade school and making our very own mailboxes in class to contain our hoard of cards and candies.

Well, while you decided how to decorate your mailbox, I would like to offer a way to fill up the one you love's.  Handmade cards by yours truly! These are the designs I have available for Valentine's, but can do custom orders.  All images previously seen on this blog are also available.   Be sure to order soon to ensure delivery by 14 February.

For information on pricing and ordering, email me: engquisto {at} gmail {dot} com


NOTE:  all international orders need to be placed by 31 January for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment